Stripe lines in Chart Aspose.Words Stock chart

I am trying to bring stripe lines as part of Charts using Aspose.word. Any idea how this should be achieved. I have a stock chart which is plotting perfectly with high-low-close values and i want to mark and show with a stripe line(assuming i have decimals in y and dates in x-axis - need both horizontal and vertical ) that shows a stripe to indicate cutoff, start and end date etc

See example screenshot attached which shows stripe line which i need to achieve.
Charts.ChartSeriesCollection.docx (71.9 KB)

Please the word document for more details on this requirement

@Msanka Could you please create the example of the required chart in MS Word and attach it here? This will help us to better understand your requirements.

attached word document with the requirement. Thanks for you quick reply @alexey.noskov

@Msanka Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I do not see a direct possibility to achieve this in MS Word Chart, so there is no such possibility in Aspose.Words too. The only possibility is creating a composite chart as described here:
https://www.ablebits.com/office-addins-blog/add-vertical-line-excel-chart/
But unfortunately, creation composite chart using Aspose.Words is not yet supported. This feature request is logged as WORDSNET-19242.

Thanks again @alexey.noskov
Possible by using aspose.cells .net to achieve this? If so, any example could help.

@Msanka

You can ask in Aspose.Cell support forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Cells team will consult you shortly.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19242) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.5 update also available on NuGet.