Style / Font issues with importing one document in to another

Hi there,

We have an issue with Font / Style information being changed in the destination document when another document is imported in to it. I have attached example documents and a code sample to demonstrate our issue.

Note that Source1.docx has a ‘Normal’ Style set to Times New Roman 12pt with paragraph spacing settings set to 0pt before and after and single line spacing, while Source2.docx has a ‘Normal’ Style set to Calibri (Body) 11pt with paragraph spacing settings set to 0pt before and 10pt after and multiple
line spacing at 1.15.

When Source1.docx is imported in to either of the destination documents, things behave as expected however when Source2.docx is imported, the Normal Style of the destination document seems to get updated with that of the source document even though we are using the ImportFormatMode.UseDestinationStyles option.

We’re not sure what is going on here, perhaps you guys can shed a little light?

Cheers

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13239) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)

Thanks for that. There seems to be something wrong with your notification system as I never received a notification about this item being fixed.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your inquiry. Notifications about fixes are always posted in the forum threads where the corresponding issues were reported. You should receive notifications when new message posted in your thread. Maybe you disabled e-mail subscription and that is why did not receive a notification.
Best regards,

Hmmm, I got notification about this message though… Ah well, not to worry, we’ve got the new version now and are testing it at our end. Thanks for the fix guys.