We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Style sheet

Hi,

As our spreadsheet is quite large, we are having some issues with speed. Thank you very much for all your support.

In my workbook, there are only around 10 different styles. All the cells fall in one of these 10 categories. But somehow with some minor differences, the aspose.grid.web generates around 150 css objects. Also, the align=center and valign=top repeats for each and every cell. Is there any ways I can create a style sheet and let the control use it? I’m wondering may be this will speed up the process.

Hi,

I think you may try to create custom style and apply it if it can speed up your process. In vs.net (at design time), right click GridWeb control and open Aspose.Grid.Web.Designer window, define your desired style formattings, now click Actions button to save the style file to disk as .xml file. Finally, you may use the following lines of code to apply the custom style formattings:

e.g..,

//Setting the PresetStyle of the control to Custom

GridWeb1.PresetStyle = PresetStyle.Custom;

//Setting the path of style file to load style information from this file to the control

GridWeb1.CustomStyleFileName = "d:\\style1.xml";

Thank you.

Thank you very much. Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I’ll try this out.