We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

stylesWithEffects.xml present in DOCX missed - Document instance

Hi there,
We have one DOCX which is containg word/stylesWithEffects.xml (when we unzip it). While creating the Document instance and saving it back to file system, we are noticing that stylesWithEffects.xml is not in the saved document. We assume stylesWithEffects.xml could contain some styles definitions to handle compatibility issues. We also think stylesWithEffects.xml is created when we create some style that is based on feature in newer version but not in earlier versions of MS Office. So given all this we assumed Aspose should not miss this while creating the Document instance of it. The mapping to it is not present is _rels/.rels file in the saved document while that was there in original doc. Attaching the original doc and output doc.

Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10458. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,