Sub-reports in a matrix export error

Hello,

I have some reports that contain 10 or so sub-reports nested within a tablix.

However, trying to export these packages via aspose for SSRS always generates an exception.

Exporting single reports that do not contain a subreport works as expected.

From what I have read from the forums, sub-reports ARE supported, so can anyone please help me determine what is causing sub-reports to not work for us?

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

We need to verify your specified issue. Please share your RDL file and linked data source, so that we may reproduce the issue specified.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

hi,

Upon further investigation it was found that sub-reports are not working at all. Even the simplest of subreports will throw an exception. I've included the rdl files as well as the SSRS log files.

*** The uploading function does not seem to be working for me. Is there an email addres that I can send the attachments too?

Hi Jason,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. You can please try uploading your RDL files along with data source again.

Thanks and Regards,

One last question. We are not using shared data sources, we are defining data sources in sql server through the report manager so I am not sure exactly what I should be providing for a data source.

Would it be easier if I whipped up a sample using the Northwind database?

Hi Jason,

Is it possible that you can share the sample report based over Adventure Works database (which is also freely available to download).

I was able to come up with a very simple sample that illustrates the problem without relying on any data sources.

The problem is with sub-reports inside a tablix, the aspose exporter throws exceptions.

Run the VerySimplepackTest.rdl file, then try to export to powerpoint and you will see the problem.

*Note: If you can supply a fix for this, we will purchase the product on the spot.

Hi Jason,

I am sorry for getting to you so late. I have been able to reproduce the issue as specified by you. An issue with Issue ID 14727 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. The issue has been associated with this thread and you will be automatically informed ASAP issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,