Subfolder on Office365

When i create a subfolder under the task folder into the office 365 exchange sever the folder created succefully but not shown in to the the account. when i login into the exchange server.Give me suggestion to shorted out this problem.

@alibardisk,

We have tested this with following sample code at our end and no such issue was observed. Could you please share your sample code with us that you are able to observe the problem with. We’ll look into it for assisting you further.

Sample Code

ImapClient imapClientConnection = new ImapClient();

imapClientConnection.Host = "imap-mail.outlook.com";
imapClientConnection.Port = 993;

imapClientConnection.Username = "UserOne@AsposeJun2018.onmicrosoft.com";
imapClientConnection.Password = "password";

SecurityOptions securityOptions = SecurityOptions.SSLAuto;
imapClientConnection.SecurityOptions = securityOptions;

imapClientConnection.SelectFolder("TASKS");
imapClientConnection.CreateFolder("NewTaskFolder");
imapClientConnection.SelectFolder("NewTaskFolder");
imapClientConnection.Dispose();
Console.WriteLine("Connection established successfully");

I use this code,
NetworkCredential credential = new NetworkCredential(username, password, domain);
IEWSClient client = EWSClient.GetEWSClient(mailboxUri, credential);
client.CreateFolder(client.MailboxInfo.TasksUri, flderName);

please suggest to solve this issue

A post was split to a new topic: Custom PST

@alibardisk,

We have tested this again at our end with EWSClient and the folder is created fine in Outlook 365 account. Could you please confirm if you are using the latest version of the API at your end? Please share a screenshot of the problem with us for further assistance from our end.

Capture.PNG (32.9 KB)
here the subfolder “Compeleted” is not displayed which i create under the task foder.

@alibardisk,

Can you share with us where can we find this view in MS Outlook? We are not able to find any such view in Outlook 2016 as you have shared.