Subject property error when reading email using Aspose.Email

This is the new solution, I deleted only your dll and Nuget package… and I added also an eml file wich has 0KB file if I use the SaveTo method…
Thanks you so much!!TestPEC - Copia.zip (658.0 KB)
message.zip (869.3 KB)

@mmaglio,

Thank you very much for sharing the additional information and cooperating with us. However, I am still facing issue while using shared sample project and facing Connection issue on accessing the server. Can you please be kind enough to verify the same on your end.

Error.png (498.5 KB)

Sorry but I don’t understand your question: in my solution I’ve been obfuscated the connection’s properties to downloading emails for privacy, so if you run the application it will be in error. I thought that email file was usefull for solving my problem, how can I help you?

@mmaglio,

I am sorry for inconvenience and confusion. We need to investigate following issue and for that you have shared the sample project. In order to need to investigate and reproduce the issue we need to access the MSG that results in 0 KB email. Moreover, the sample project that you shared also is about fetching and listing message from email account.

I can attach the .eml file that results in 0 KB if I download by you API, is it ok?message0KB.zip (124.3 KB)

@mmaglio,

Thank you for sharing the information. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39694 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi, I’m reading that the issue has been resolved, there’s another version of the API that I must to update in the Visual Studio project?
Thank’s!

@mmaglio,

I am sorry, I am unable to understand the question. Can you please elaborate.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39694) have been fixed in this update.