Subtotal entry in Pivot table in the wrong column in PDF

Hi,

We have just notice an issue subtotaling pivot tables. When you subtotal a column other than the first column i.e. the second column, the subtotal entry still goes to the first column when the file is converted to PDF. In Excel the subtotal of a column remains in the same column when the file is saved as a PDF.

I have attached a small application to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file “input file with second column subtotaled.xlsx” with a pivot table where it’s second column “Title” has been set to show subtotals. In the input file the subtotal for the second column is at the bottom of each row label.

I have attached screenshot showing the difference between the converted PDF and the re-saved Excel file.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your sample project and source file. The second column subtotal entry goes to the first column when the file is converted to PDF. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41949.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41949) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.