SubTotal Hiding

Hi…

I am showing pivot table in my generated Excel.
I used subtotal hiding property to hide subtotals… this property is hiding subtotals…in my pivot table… but,
when i use… pivotTable.calculatedata property after hiding subtotals …,again subtotals are shown.
when i open my generated excel…data is shown with subtotals…
ii)when i open my excel without using pivotTable.calculatedata subtotals are hidden
can u please help me on this issue…its an urgent requirement

thanq…

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.5.2 if you are not already using it.

If you still find the issue, please create a sample console application with v7.5.2, zip it and post it here to show the issue on our end, we will check your issue soon. Also attach your template Excel file if you have any.

Thank you.

hi Amjad Sahi,

we tried used latest version, but we have some issue with workbook.save option …
In Earlier Version we used

workbook.Save(HttpContext.Current.Response, fileName, ContentDisposition.Attachment, new OoxmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Xlsx));

but, as in latest version, save is not supported with 4 parameters, we tried using workbook.Save(fileName, SaveFormat.Xlsx);
but we are getting error as "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DevServer\10.0\Report_INRHYTHM-INC_bhavana_08202013121552.xlsx’ is denied."

can u tell us Y is this happening…
Thanq
Hi,

FYI :
Once, you will download and install/extract the major release of the product (e.g v7.5.2), you will find the following folders at your installation locations.

Please note:

1 - net2.0 - Dll(s) for normal/regular frameworks
2 - net3.5_ClientProfile - Dll for client profile frameworks only

If your .NET framework is a normal/regular framework and greater than or equal to 2.0 (i.e 2.x, 3.x, 4.0, 4.5 etc.), then you must use the Aspose.Cells.dll inside the net2.0 folder.

But if your .NET framework is a ClientProfile framework and greater or equal to 3.5 (e.g 3.x, 4.0, 4.5 etc), then you should use Aspose.Cells.dll inside the net3.5_ClientProfile folder. For your information, ClientProfile framework is a kind of framework where you often create console application as some APIs of Aspose.Cells product for web scenarios won't be available due to the restriction of that framework.

I think you are using Aspose.Cells.Dll from "net3.5_ClientProfile" folder which won't provide your desired overloads for your web projects / solutions, so please use Aspose.Cells.Dll in net2.0 folder.

Thank you.

HI Amjad ,

Thanq For ur reply,

It worked fine when I replaced with 2.0 DLL,

Save option is working fine..

But, in Present and Previous versions I have performance issue with

workbook.Save(

HttpContext.Current.Response, fileName, ContentDisposition.Attachment, new OoxmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Xlsx));

It is taking Much time to open my Excel sheet.

can u suggest how to load data in to it and to open it Quickly, Please get back to me asap..

Thanq

Hi,

We need your sample project to evaluate your issue on our end. Please create a sample project with v7.5.2, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check it soon. Also attach your template Excel file if you have any.

Thank you.