Suggestions on how best to handle bulk email? (And not look like a spam engine)

Hello,

I’ve been a customer of Aspose for a long time, but never really explored Aspose.Network before. Really interesting product you have here!

I’m curious as to whether you have any advice about the best way to handle the delivery of bulk email. I would like to offer this service to my customers, but I’m concerned about them using my system to send bulk email, and my server becoming tagged as a spammer.

Probably the starting point would be to give the email recipients a way to opt out of email and to strictly adhere to that. I realize these questions aren’t technical, but considering your experience in this area, I’m hoping that you have suggestions about how to properly operate a system that sends bulk email.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Mike

Hi Mike,

There are several things to consider while sending bulk emails and not becomming tagged as a spammer. For example, the sender's email address and server should be verifiable, content of email message and the recepient should actually want that email.

You may refer to Gmail's guidelines for bulk email senders at http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html

Regards,
Saqib Razzaq

Thank you so much for the information. I’ll check those things out and get started using Aspose.Network right away!

Many thanks!