SumIf formulas not calculating properly

Hi,

In the attached workbook I have a number of SUMIF formulas in row 16 that are not calculating properly in Aspose. They are all evaluating to 0 which is wrong.

Here is the code I have that opens the workbook and queries the value of cell D16

var workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.Open(GetBinDirectoryInfo().Parent.Parent.FullName + @"\Templates\Test_Sumif.xls");
workbook.CalculateFormula(false);
Assert.AreEqual(1, workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells[“D16”].Value);

Is this a bug in Aspose?

Thanks

Harry

Hi Harry,

We are working on this issue. We will update you about the findings and solution as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your sample code and template file.

I have found the issue after an initial test as you have mentioned. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-20150. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

Do you have an update on this issue?

Is it close to being fixed?

This issue and the other 2 I recently posted is very urgent as it is holding up a client from going live.

Please give me an update as soon as possible.

Thanks

Harry Madjarian

Hi Harry,

We are working on the issues. Most probably, we will be able to update you with the possible solution by Tuesday next week.

Thank you for endurance.

Hi,

I think, as a workaround, you may change your formula e.g “=SUMIF($A$1:$U$1,D10,$A$4)” to: “=SUMIF($A$1:$U$1,D10,$A$4:$U$4)”, it will work fine. We found MS Excel does auto-expand the sum range, we cannot support it soon. We might look into it after some time.

Thank you.

Ok, the workaround worked. I will let the client know how to fix the problem.

Thanks.

Harry

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan