Having an old Aspose.Cell version, our team planned to buy the last one in order to manage the new functions of MS-Excel 2007+.
We need for our client to deal with MS-Excel files having a lot of "SUMIFS" functions.
After few tests with the last Aspose.Cell demo version, we felt on this :
- assuming we have an existing MS-Excel file edited with a french localized MS-EXCEL 2007 client.
- the tested code [...].Open(...) this file, populate a specific cells range with some existing formula in a specific cell (using [...].SetSharedFormula(...)), and then [...].Save(...) the file on HD.
- after opening the modified MS-EXCEL file with the same french localized MS-EXCEL 2007 client, we notice that when the formula to be "shared" contains the french localized SUMIFS function, Aspose failed to properly "share" the formula to the targeted range.
1) Source cell: =SOMME([...]) => Debug: cell.Formula=SUM(...) => Target range: =SOMME([...])
2) Source cell: =SOMME.SI.ENS([...]) => Debug: cell.Formula=SUMIFS([...]) => Target range: =SUMIFS([...])
Is there any fix planned to deal with those new functions localization problems ?