We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SUMIFS produces wrong output when a criteria range is used twice

Hi,

I’m seeing issue with SUMIFS formula where Aspose is not producing correct result when a criteria range is being used twice.

For example:
I’m getting correct result for
=SUMIFS(Data!$A:$A,Data!$B:$B,$F$1,Data!$C:$C,$G$1,Data!$E:$E,$E$1,Data!$D:$D,$D$1)
but not for
=SUMIFS(Data!$A:$A,Data!$B:$B,$F$1,Data!$C:$C,$G$1,Data!$E:$E,$E$1,Data!$E:$E,$E$2,Data!$D:$D,$D$1)

(Note that Data!$E:$E is being checked twice on second formula)

Can you help with this please?
Sample Excel file attached. You can replicate it by opening the attached Excel file using Aspose can recalculate then save.
Row 1 (A1 and B1) formulas only use each criteria range once.
Row 6 (A6 and B6) formulas use one particluar criteria range twice.
I’m expecting that the values for Row 1 and Row 6 to be exactly the same as they are checking same conditions but that’s not the case.

I’m using Aspose.Cells version 17.2.0.0

Thanks in advance

Hi Setiawan,

Thank you for contacting support. Please download and try our latest fix/version:

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.6 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.6 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

It works fine. If you still come across any problem, then please let us know.

Yeah it works fine with version 17.3.6.

Unfortunately the license I’m using only allows free upgrade until 18 Feb 2017. Is there a version I can use that fixes this issue and still within my license allowance?

Upgrade is definitely an option but that might take some time.

Hi Imran,

It turns out that we are not that far away from upgrading so all good I guess.
Thanks for your help

Hi,

Well, you may try Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.2.0 if it works fine (you may use this version with your existing license):
https://downloads.aspose.com/cells/net/new-releases/aspose.cells-for-.net-17.02.0/

But, it is still better you upgrade your subscription and use latest version(s)/fix as it includes more enhancements and other fixes.

Thank you.