Suport for SSRS 2019 in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services

We were looking for an option to use aspose.slides to convert .rdl to .ppt on 2019 reporting services.

https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesreportingservices/Home
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is the only solution on the market that makes it possible to generate true PPT and PPS reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2017 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit). All RDL report features, including tables, matrices, charts and images are converted with the highest degree of precision to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.

@dnepal,

I have observed your requirements and an issue with ID SLIDESRS-33616 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide support for SSRS 2019 in API. I have associated this thread with issue and will share feedback with you as soon as support will be available in API.

Any update on this? Does Aspose intend to continue providing the SSRS add-in, and updating to support new versions of SSRS as they are released, or is this now a legacy product?

@cammanagement,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for posting the query. I will answer you as soon as possible.

@cammanagement,
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is still in demand and continues to evolve. I asked our development team to clarify supporting Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Reporting Services. I will let you know soon.