Support before Renewal

Hi,
We are currently evaluating if we will either renew or change our method to parse our word document.
There’s a problem with Aspose Word that has been improved in latest fixes but not completely corrected and we would like to know if you are planning to have it fully fixed within the next few weeks/months.
The cell merge support with table is still buggy and we would need to have it fully functional to continue using the product.
Our developed product is closely integrated with Aspose for parsing word document and this is the only major problem we are having. The development team is planning to stop using aspose but I would either prefer if we could continue with what we have instead of rewriting everything. Therefore I would like to know the status if the bug on your side and a timeline to fix it.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by sheliah.

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for your request. It is not quite clear what problem you mean. Could you please provide a simple code example and documents, which will allow me to reproduce and analyze the problem? Or just provide link to the forum thread where you reported this issue earlier (if you reported it). I will check the problem and get back to you shortly.
Best regards.