Support for converting heic files to pdf

Hi

You have an online converter for .heic files to other image formats.

Do you have any code samples and the version this is supported from, in your .net libraries?
Will this be expanded to also convert straight to pdf.

@davno

The online Apps take advantage of all Aspose APIs in the code behind. The feature you referred is actually showcased while using both Aspose.Imaging and Aspose.PDF in the code behind. Nevertheless, can you please share your sample HEIC file for our reference? We will add a feature request in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.

Hi @asad.ali
I don’t have a specific sample file but if I download one and try to open using Aspose.Imaging.
eg:
var file = “sample.heic”;
Image.Load(file, new LoadOptions { DataRecoveryMode = DataRecoveryMode.ConsistentRecover });

I then get this error: “The image file format may be not supported at the moment.”

Do you have sample code for opening and converting heic files to pdf using c#?

@davno

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@davno

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFAPPS-3563

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @asad.ali
I do pay for support. I raised this initially in free support as there were a number of other users asking the same question.
Should I raise this again as a paid support issue to gain higher priority?

@davno

This was the auto-generated response while attaching the ticket with this forum thread. The ticket is already of the highest priority. You can follow up on it in the respective paid support thread.