Support for converting PSB file into JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF,TIFF using Aspose.PSD for .NET

Hi,

I used the following code to convert psd to another file format
using(var psd = Aspose.PSD.Image.Load(inFile))
{
psd.Save(outFile, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.JpegOptions()
{
Quality = 100
}); // to convert psd to jpg
psd.Save(outFile, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.PngOptions()); // to convert psd to png
psd.Save(outFile, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.BmpOptions()); // to convert psd to bmp
psd.Save(outFile, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.GifOptions()); // to convert psd to gif
psd.Save(outFile, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.TiffOptions(Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums.TiffExpectedFormat.TiffLzwRgba)); // to convert psd to tiff
psd.Save(outFile, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.PsdOptions()
{
CompressionMethod = Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd.CompressionMethod.RLE
}); // to convert psd to psd
}

As far as I know, Aspose.PSD supports to convert PSB to another image format.
But I do the same code like above, just replace psd by psb file => Aspose.PSD can load the file, but hang when saving file to another format.
I used Aspose.PSD for .NET 18.12. Here are some psb sample that I used: psb.zip (428.5 KB)

Kind regards!

@dunghnguyen,

I have worked with source files and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID PSDNET-102 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigate and resolve. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.