Support for DrawingML Charts- Diagrams and Shapes is coming in Aspose.Words for .NET 9.4

When do you expect to support DrawingML conversion to MHTML in Aspose Words? According to the post at the following URL. https://blog.aspose.com/category/words/

Support for DrawingML was supposed to be available at the end of 2010.

We are currently using Aspose Words for .Net V 10.3.

We are seeing issues converting to MHTML for all documents that contain DrawingML.

We are wondering if there may be some options for improving the rendering of DrawingML.

Please let me know.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, rendering of DrawingML Charts and Diagrams is not supported yet. This feature is scheduled to be introduced in the next release of Aspose.Words. But I am afraid we have not got enough time to complete work on this issue. So I think this feature will be available in October release. We will keep you informed and immediately let you know once it is available.

Best regards,

Hi, I’d love to get an update on this as it looks like v11.3 also does not support DrawingML charts/diagrams/shapes when exporting to HTML.

Any word on when this feature will be available?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. There are two issues linked to this thread. One of them is pending for analysis. Please check the progress of these issues:

WORDSNET-3860:

Support rendering OOXML Charts.

Fix Version/s: 11.6.0 July-2012.

WORDSNET-4987:

Support rendering of OOXML SmartArt (Diagrams).

This issue is pending for analysis.

We will keep you informed via this forum thread and let you know once these issues are resolved.

Hi can you provide an update as to when DrawingML will be supported? I have tested these features on the latest version of Aspose Words for .Net and I am still seeing the issues relating to Smart Art that were reported in Sept 2011.

Our users are making more use of the DrawingML features and we are seeing poor results in the conversions to MHTML.

We really need this feature to work and would like to know when to expect a release that will address the issue.

Please let me know what you can.

Regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your query. I have verified the status of both features from our issue tracking system. The status of both features is “In Development”. I can not provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. However, you will be notified via this forum thread once these features are available.

We appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)

HI. I tested this change using Aspose Words 11.8 and the drwaing ML objects still do not show up in the rendered MHTML.

Please look into this and let me know if you need any additional information in order to resolve this issue.

I attached a new zip file with the Word document, converted MHTML and the Email from Aspose indicating the issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Brian

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. There are two issues linked to this thread. Please see the details as follow:

WORDSNET-3860: Support rendering OOXML Charts. (Status : Resolved)

WORDSNET-4987: Support rendering of OOXML SmartArt (Diagrams) (Status : Postponed)

Regarding WORDSNET-4987, we will inform you as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your request. Please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words (11.9.0). In 11.8.0 charts were supported upon rendering to fixed page formats, that is why you do not see them upon converting to HTML. This issue is resolved in 11.9.0 version. You can download it from here:

https://downloads.aspose.com/words/net

Best regards,

Hi. I wonder if you tried to perform the conversion with the document I attached last week.

I just downloaded the latest recommended Aspose Words.Net 11.9.0 and ran my test suite using the document I attached last week, and the Chart embedded on Page 2, embedded between the Analysis and Corporate Hierarchy banners did not get included in the MHTML.

Please use the attached document in your test suite and let me know if the chart is included in the generated MHTML.

If you are able to see the chart in the rendered MHTML, it would be good to have a code example of how you are achieving this.

Regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your request. I took a look at your document and it does not contain charts. but there is a SmartArt object. Unfortunately, rendering of SmartArt objects is not supported yet. We will let you know once this feature is supported.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7396) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(16)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4987) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.1 update.