Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Support for fax

Hi

I have a question. Does this somehow supports email to fax?

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

Aspose.Email doesn’t provide any such facility of sending email directly to fax. However, if your fax system has an external email server configured with it and has the capability to receive faxes from email, you can use our API to send emails to the configured email address which will then be forwarded to the fax. Please let us know if you have any further query in this regard.

Sorry for my late input. I would like to know more about using a free fax service. How it’s possible?

@RafaelMalo,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that Aspose.Email does not have any provision of send fax and it’s not in mandate of API as well. Please feel free to share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Actually, I am new to fax. I would like to set up this fax service in my new office for free. Do you have something for free? Thanks!

@RafaelMalo,

As mentioned earlier, I regret to share that requested support is not available in API and nor its in scope of API. Please share if you have any further inquiry related to API.

As I said already. I would like to set up free fax service in my new office. I was looking for something which is free. Because I am not interested in paying for using that service. I have heard about cocofax. I’m going to try free fax online get more info here. I hope cocofax will work for me. What do you think?

@RafaelMalo,

Aspose.Email API is programming API that can manage your Mailboxes programmatically. You may send or receive emails using Aspose.Email API and can also dump or restore email storage file. Other than that, it has no other mandate. Moreover, its a paid API. For more about API, I suggest you to please visit this information link. You will get further detailed information about features of API there.