Support for mht LoadFormat in Aspose.Words.Document

Hello,
I’ve converted an msg into an mht and I now need to open that mht in a word document that I’m compiling. Currently you do not support the mht format in Word. Do you have a work around for this and do you have any intentions of supporting this format.
David

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. Unfortunately, .MHT format is unsupported yet and I can’t propose a workaround for you. We plan to support this format in the future.
Best regards.

Do you know when exactly in the future you’ll be implementing this functionality?

Hi
No, unfortunately, I don’t know an exact date when this format will be supported. I think that Aspose.Words will support .MHT format somewhere in 2008.
Best regards.

Alexey,
I’m using Aspose.Network.MailMessage to open the mht or msg and calling the HtmlBody method to get the content of the email, saving this to a temporary html file and then using this to import to Word. Do you think this is a valid workaround?
David

Hi
Yes, I think that this is valid workaround. I missed that you can use Aspose.Network to achieve this.
Best regards.

Sweet as bro