Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Support for ODP

Hey, I would like to know if aspose offers support for working with odp files?? And how can I do it??

Hi Alex,

I regret to share that currently the support for accessing the ODP presentation is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Java. However, this feature is available in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please visit this link for your kind reference. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33289 has been created as a new feature request to provide this feature. We are working on auto porting Aspose.Slides for .NET feature to Aspose.Slides for Java. We are hopeful that this feature will be available in first auto ported version of Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0, which is due for release by end of May 2012. However, I will be able to share the exact ETA after the response is shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for answering, maybe there is a date for releasing odp support???

Hi Alex,

The support for ODP is likely to be included in Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0, which is scheduled for delivery by end of May 2012.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33289) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.