Support for Office 2007 files (Open XML format)

I would like to know if you will release Aspose components supporting Office 2007 file format. If so, can you give an approximative release date ?

I’ve read in an other post that Office 2007 format will be supported on October, 2006, so I deduce that a such release will be soon available (Office PowerPoint 2007).

If such file format is supported, will you support embedded Office 2007 file edition (ie a powerpoint file (pptx) contains an Excel chart (xlsx), will we be able to edit chart by using the Aspose.Cell component ?) ?

Thanks in advance.

For Excel file format:

We are working to support Excel2007 xlsx format. Hopefully it will be available in February 2007. In the first release, we will only support data, formattings, formulas and other basic features. In the later release, we will support to embed other office2007 file and edit chart.

Aspose.Words already supports export to Microsoft Word 2003 WordprocessingML. Full support for Open XML in Aspose.Words will be coming in Q1 2007.

Aspose.Slides will also support Open XML format in the first quarter of 2007.

Are the timeline support for Word, Excel and Powerpoint 2007 in a previous post: <A href="</A> still correct? Any updates?</P> <P> </P> <P>Thanks!</P>

In the next month, we will release a new version of Aspose.Cells which supports to export files in Excel2007 format.

It has been a little over a month since this last post – will Aspose.Cells support the Excel 2007 format soon? Thanks so much.

Hi,

Sorry for a late reply.

Aspose.Cells now supports all of the Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010 file formats. For more information, I am moving this thread to Aspose.Cells forum.

Kind Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.

I would like to gladly inform you, Aspose.Cells for .NET now supports all file formats of Excel 2003 and later (2007 or 2010).