Support for older version

Hi. I bought a license 2 years ago to develop a solution for a client but the project was put on hold. Now, the client wants the project to restart but we have an older version of the product, the one that was downloaded when we made the purchase 2 years ago. Where can I find the documentation for it? And please don’t recommend upgrading to the newest version since the client doesn’t want to pay for a new version. Please provide a link to the older documentation.

Here is my expiration date from the license file: 20190401

Thank you.

Also, where can I download the latest version for my license? I can’t find anything on your website. Thanks!

@dustyenterprise,

Please note, online docs are always up to date and based on latest APIs set. You may download your desired individual Aspose APIs version which are released near to April 1, 2019 from Download section or from nuget/maven repository. Each Aspose API has API reference documentation help file(s) that you may refer.

You do not need to re-download your license as it will be the same.

Thank you. Yes, I found a post on the forums about downloading a specific version but i assumed i could just download Total but if i download each one individually i can select a specific version. So i was able to download 19.3 and found the documentation inside.

Thank you!

You are welcome and good to know that you have sorted it out already.