Support for Open Type Fonts being used within Visio Document

Hello

Is there any way to refer to specific Open Type Font being used within Visio Document.

As following exception is being thrown when I try to export Visio document contaning Open Type font to PDF format:
com.aspose.diagram.a.c.a:
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.he.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.hg.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.gt.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.fk.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.em.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.gl.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.gl.b(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.ge.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.el.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.er.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.gj.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.kd.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.Diagram.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.Diagram.save(Unknown Source)
at VisioAPIImpl.getVisioDocOutputs(VisioAPIImpl.java:36)
at MainClass.main(MainClass.java:18)
Regards
Shubhi

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for contacting support. Please note, Aspose.Diagram API uses default fonts in such use cases where actual fonts are not installed / available. Please provide your source Visio diagram, sample code and font files in this forum thread for testing purpose. We’ll investigate and reply you accordingly.

Hello

I have installed open type font named as : LeagueGothic-Regular and used it in Visio Document.
Then If I try to take PDF output of that Visio document I get an exception:
com.aspose.diagram.a.c.a:
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.he.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.hg.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.diagram.a.d.fk.a(Unknown Sourc

Then If I try to set the font directory and point it manually to open type font and it gives similar exception.

Attaching:
Visio Document Named as FontDemo.vsdx
Open Type Font file named as LeagueGothic-Regular
Source Code being used : Fonts.java

steps to recreate :
Install Open Type Font attached.
Run the source code file

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for posting all use case resources. We have tested your sample code against the latest version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.7.0 and managed to replicate the error message said. We have logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50237 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We'll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50237 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.2.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50237) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.02.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.