Support for removing Macros in MS project using Aspose.Tasks for .NET and Java

Hi,

I did a basic implementation on Aspose Tasks for MS project and realize that it doesn’t support removal of macros. It is possible for this feature to be implemented ?

Regards,
Zhi Lin

@zhilin39,

I have observed your requirements. A ticket with ID TASKSNET-3334 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. We will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

I would like to check if this feature implemented? if not, is there an ETA ?

Thanks

@ledmirage,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

This feature is also not supported in java, it is possible to implement in java as well ?

thanksd

@zhilin39,

I have observed your requirements. A ticket with ID TASKSJAVA-980 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. We will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.