Support for setting Hide Background graphics property (C# .NET)

Hi Paul,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have added an issue with ID SLIDESNET-36246 as new feature request to investigate the possibility of implementing requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,
Thank you for your reply.
Paul

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36246) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Aspose. I need to know if this button “Hide background graphics” is pressed. Is there any field or property where i could get this information from?

@obrusentsov,

I have tried to understand your requirements and have not been able to understand that. Can you please share the details of your requirement in the form of snapshot and sample presentation. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed to help you out.

As it was mentioned before powerpoint has the ability to hide all the graphics in slide if the checkbox “hide background graphics” is checked. I need to know if this checkbox is checked.

@obrusentsov,

Can you please elaborate your query in more details so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share sample file if possible.

@obrusentsov,

I have observed your requirements and you are probably looking for setting and clearing graphics as shared in following image. I regret to share that the concerned support is not available in API at the moment. An issue with I D SLIDESNET-41495 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide this support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

Hi Aspose. Thank you. Looking forward for a solution.

@obrusentsov,

You are very welcome.

Any update here?

@markbeare,

I like to inform that issue has been resolved. For Setting of PowerPoint ‘Hide Background Graphics’ slide property in Aspose.Slides can be done via IBaseSlide.ShowMasterShapes bool property. ‘False’ value corresponds to ‘Hide Background Graphics’ check mark set, ‘True’ - to empty check mark. Default value - ‘True’.

The following code sample demonstrates this functionality:

Presentation pres = new Presentation("SomePresentation.pptx");
pres.Slides[0].ShowMasterShapes = false;
pres.Save("SomePresentationModified.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);