Support of ODF

I wanted to know when Aspose will support import and export of ODF documents. This post said that it would be implemented in 2007 sometime. ">Merit.

Hi
Thank you for interest in Aspose products. I will consult with our developer’s team and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi
The ODF export release (the ability to save documents in ODF format) is currently planned for March 2008. The release of ODF import capabilities (the ability to load ODF files) will follow in several months, and will probably be released in Q2 2008.
Best regards.

Is March 2008 still the target date for ODF export?
Thanks,
Steve

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. We have released a new version of Aspose.Words. We have included a beta version of saving to Open Document (ODT) format. You are welcome to try it out, but beware not all document features are yet exported.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.

Hello,

I tried to find a list of the odf export features but couldn’t find any piece of information on your site. Could you provide a list of the features supported when exporting to odf?
Thank you.

Kind regards.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I will ask responsible developer and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Yes, I am long overdue on providing a detailed table of what is supported in exports and imports in all formats in Aspose.Words. But such table is coming.