Support .pub (Publisher) and .wps (MS Works) type?

Hi,

Does Aspose.Total support to convert .pub (Publisher) and .wps (MS Works) to .pdf? If yes, what components I should use.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a component which offers the capability to create PDF documents from scratch as well as it provides the functionality to manipulate existing PDF documents. I am sorry to inform you that currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to convert .PUB and .WPS files into PDF format. However, for the sake of implementation, I have logged these requirements as PDFNEWNET-29147 (.WPS to PDF conversion) and PDFNEWNET-29146 (.PUB to PDF conversion) under new features list in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of these requirements and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

could you informe me about the current state of the issues:

• PDFNEWNET-29147
  • PDFNEWNET-29146

Thank you very much. Your response is awaited.

@daan0,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that issue with ID PDFNET-29147 is currently postponed because of low priority. However, conversion of PDF to EPUB format is now supported. Please visit Convert PDF to EPUB documentation article for more details.