Support to sign presentation documents with digital signature (C# .NET)

Hi
Is it possible somehow to sign Slides document with digital certiificate X.092, PFX CER other?

Thanks

Hi Yuri,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the support for signing the presentations is not available in Aspose.Slides, at the moment. However, a feature request with ID SLIDESNET-33820 has already been logged into our issue management system. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically, as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi guys
Any updates on digital signing Slides documents?
Thanks

Hi Yuri,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. I have requested our product team to share further feedback regarding the issue. I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

Good day
Can you please update me on this issue?
Thank you

Hi Yuriy,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. Actually, the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in another issue of Aspose.Slides for .NET. So, it is going to get resolved in that issue first and then in this issue. The issue involves complex implementation and I have also requested our product team to share further feedback regarding the issue. I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

Hi Muhammad
Any update on this topic?

Thanks

Hi Yuriy,

I have observed your comments, I like to inform that issue is likely to get tentatively resolved in Aspose.Slides 17.3.0. We will really appreciate your cooperation in term of patience till the issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33820) have been fixed in this update.