We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SVG image in table

Hello I am using following code to add SVG in table but it is not showing in output PDF.

Document doc=new Document();

Page page = doc.Pages.Add();

LatexLoadOptions load= new LatexLoadOptions();

Table tab = new Table {DefaultCellBorder = new BorderInfo(BorderSide.All, 0.1f)};

Row r1 = tab.Rows.Add();

Cell c1 = r1.Cells.Add();

Cell c2 = r1.Cells.Add(“Formula”);

Image img = new Image

{

FileType = ImageFileType.Svg,

File = @“H:\TBNG-PDF\Formuleas\Formuka.svg”

};

c1.Paragraphs.Add(img);

page.Paragraphs.Add(img);

doc.Save(@“H:\SVG.pdf”);

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the problem that your provided SVG file is not showing in the output PDF file. For the sake of correction, I have logged a ticket PDFNET-42524 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on its resolution within this forum thread. Please be patient and space us little time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello Fahad,

Could you please consider this scenario on urgent basis as we need the same urgently.

Hi There,

The issue is still pending for review and I have recorded your concern to the product team. We will update you as soon as our team completes the investigation and shares some updates.

Best Regards,

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px ‘Helvetica Neue’; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Hello Fahad,
Is it suggestable to purchase priority support to get resolve this issue? since this is impacting our project deliverables. So please respon ASAP.

Thank you, Sameer.

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for contacting support.

Please note that Enterprise Support or Priority Support only expedite the investigation process of issue and it does not guarantee any immediate resolution of the problem. However, I have intimated the product team to see if purchase of this option can help in speeding up the resolution process or not (they will acknowledge as per development schedule). As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.