SVG to EMF/WMF?

I can find lots of information about converting EMF/WMF to SVG. But does aspose imaging have the ability to convert the other way, from SVG to EMF/WMF? My use case here is that I have an existing SVG that I want to embed in a pptx presentation (which, as far as I understand, does not support SVG natively).

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to update you that the feature you are looking for is not currently available. A feature request of support to convert SVG to EMF conversion has already been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-1861. Our product team is already working on this feature. This forum thread has been bind with the above ID. We will update you in this thread as soon as any feedback/update will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.

Hi, what is the latest status of supporting converting SVG input to EMF output? Is it already in the C# API?

@stevenhuang66,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that concerned support is presently unavailable in API. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-1861 has already been added t o provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-1861) have been fixed in this update.