Svg To Pdf conversion Issue

I am trying to convert svg to pdf but out put pdf file contents are moved to left and image elements are removed.

I have included my sample input and output documents here [here] for your reference.

Can any one help?

Aspose.Pdf.SvgLoadOptions loadSvg = new Aspose.Pdf.SvgLoadOptions
{
ConversionEngine = Aspose.Pdf.SvgLoadOptions.ConversionEngines.NewEngine,
AdjustPageSize = true
};

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@"C:\SourceSample.svg", loadSvg);

doc.Save(@"C:\DestinationPdf.pdf");

@ramumuppuri

We were able to notice the issue using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.8 that content was shifted to left and footer information in SVG was not present in resultant PDF file. For the sake of correction, we have logged it as PDFNET-46801 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted on the status of its rectification. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello @asad.ali,

Do you have any information regarding this issue ( PDFNET-46801) ? its been a month since its logged.
Any information would be helpfull.

Thanks, Ram.

@ramumuppuri

We regret to share that your issue is still pending for investigation due to low priority. The issue was logged under free support model and it will be investigated/resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely let you know as soon as we make some progress towards resolution of the issue. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.