Syle copy

Dear Support Engineer.

We are having some difficulties when trying to copy styles and conditional formatting to ranges that already contain data between workbooks.

Our current VER= 4.9.3.1.

ThanksBest Regards.

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Please create a sample console demo application (with your template files), zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue you have talked about. We will check it asap.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please consider my attached excel files before I can send yo a consol demo app,

In the attached I have three file:

1. Template file with the desired formating (including styles, conditional formating, formulas...)

2. Destenation file that contains the data

3. ShouldBeTheResult file of the desired result

The code sould loop for as many main products we have and for each main product we loop on the sub products ( the attached contains 1 main with 4 subs)

Our last working version for this application is in VB6 with Interop to excel simply uses the following code:

MySheet.Range(MyRange).PasteSpecial(Paste:=Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlPasteType.xlPasteFormats, Operation:=Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlPasteSpecialOperation.xlPasteSpecialOperationAdd, SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False)

kindly advise the best way of achiving the target.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will look into it and get back to you soon.

We have logged it into issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-17239.

Thank you.

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version. Please use ConditionalFormattings.Copy() method.<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /> We have also supported to copy conditional formatting in Range.CopyStyle method.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thank you

I'll try these new methods.