We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Symbol are wrong in the genarted PDF rendition (CTS-4714)

Hi,

While converting attached document to pdf, we see that lot of small symbols change during the conversion. E.g. symbols like hyphen becomes ###, and so on. I have highlighted few occurrences in yellow for demonstration (though there are many more in the file). Please check.

The issue is critical, would appreciate if you can keep the bug severity as high.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.11.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14447. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

This bug has been marked as Resolved. Can you confirm it ? And provide us ETA which release it will be a part of. I am unable to click on the bug and see the details.

Also, if possible please share the fixed output.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Yes, the fix of this issue will be included in next Aspose.Words 16.12.0 release. We will most likely release next version during next week.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14447) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.12.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.12.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.