System.BadImageFormatException - Words - 64 bit - 2008 R2

Hi,
I have an older version of Aspose.Words (V4.0.0) and have been able to build and deploy web applications for .net 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 to 32 bit operating systems (including Windows Server 2008) without any issues. We have also deployed successfully to 64 bit (Windows 7) boxes also for testing. However, on a recent deployment to a Windows Server 2008 R2 (which is 64 bit), I get the following error (I have reproduced this on two seperate servers with the same operating system and both are 64 bit):
Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Words’ or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Words’ or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
I am using the dll from the .Net 2.0 directory as I have seen in some posts that have had simular problems.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I had not expected this issue and it has resulted in a delayed deployment to a client.
Best Regards,
Sean

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is with such old version.
Also, you should note, all fixes and new features are added to new versions of Aspose.Words. So there is no way to get fix of the problem without update to the latest version.
Best regards,