System.NullReferenceException error when make PPT

I have got the license of “Developer Enterprise Subscription”.

when setting the license, System.NullReferenceException error was happened.
The size of PPT is over 500M. I want to Modify this file

Aspose.Slides.License license = new Aspose.Slides.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Slides.lic”); //here

System.NullReferenceException: オブジェクト参照がオブジェクト インスタンスに設定されていません。
場所 pj.a(Stream A_0)
場所 pj.c(String A_0, Assembly A_1)
場所 ReportClass.CreatePPT(Page page, String keywordId, String month, Boolean createAll) 場所 c:\inetpub\newsclipping.jp\App_Code\ReportClass.cs:行 29
場所 system_createpowerpoint.createKeywordPPT(Object o) 場所 c:\inetpub\newsclipping.jp\system\createpowerpoint.aspx.cs:行 81

How to deal it ?

thank you

Hi Kenji,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Can you please let me know that are you able to update the PPT file without using license file? Please share your license file by following the guidelines mentioned here, so that we can investigate the issue and resolve your problem.

We ares sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Mudassir

Without using license file, it’s able to create and update the PPT file.

Thank you.

Hi Kenji,

I have verified the license file shared by you. Your license expiry date is 24-Feb-2010 and as per Aspose policy, you can use any version of Aspose.Slides for .NET which has been released before the license expiry date. I have verified the license with Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.0 and license works fine with this version. However, If you ought to use Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.1, which has been released on 02-Mar-2010, the exception is thrown. Since the license is expired before the product has been released. Please renew your subscription, if you are interested in using latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Mudassir

Could you please tell me how to see the version of the component?

thank you

Hi Kenji,

The version of the component is available in the download section along with version addition date. If version addition date happens to be before the license expiry date, the you can use that version with no problem what so ever. However, if the version addition date comes after the license expiry date then in that case, you need to renew your subscription, if you really want to use the later versions. Please follow this link for download section.

Thanks and Regards,

hi Mudassir

Thank you for your answer.

I have downloaded the Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.0
There are 2 dll files, Aspose.Slides.1.1.dll and Aspose.Slides.dll
Which one should i use?

Best Regards

Hi Mudassir

I have downloaded the Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.1 too

But the update time of the dll file is 2010/03/08 10:16

The update time of my file is 2009/12/28 23:03.

So I think the version of my file should be

The error does not always happen, sometimes happens.

Best Regards

Hi Kenji,

Yes, you are absolutely right in making your comments that you can use upto Asopose.Slides for .NET version 4.1.0 under your current license subscription. As far as two dll files are concerned, please use Aspose.Slides.dll, if you are using .NET framework version 2.0 or above.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir

I am using the Aspose.Slides.dll of .NET version 4.1.0,
and how can I fix this problem?
It sometimes happens.

Best
Regards

Hi Kenji,

I hoped that your license subscription have no problem with Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.0. If you are still facing the problem, then please share your code project, so that i may verify further as with your license, thing are doing fine on my end.

Thanks and Regards,