System Requirement for aspose total for .net

Hi.

Thanks for sending quotation. We need some information from you regarding the system requirements of Aspose library.

Below is the table we need to fill about Aspose individual products how much memory and cpu utilization it will consume these details we need for all libraries.

Could you please help with this as we searched aspose site we did not found any useful information regarding this. I require a quick reply.

System Requirement

Product

Memory

CPU Utilitization

Aspose.Total

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Cells

TODO

TODO

ASpose.Words

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Pdf

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Slides

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Pdf.Kit

TODO

TODO

Aspose.BarCode

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Metafiles

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Email

TODO

TODO

Aspose.OCR

TODO

TODO

Aspose.Imaging

TODO

TODO

regards,

M.Irfan.

mediatrendit:
Thanks
for sending quotation. We need some information from you regarding the system requirements
of Aspose library.

Below
is the table we need to fill about Aspose individual products how much
memory and cpu utilization it will consume these details we need for all
libraries.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf for .NET team. This component is developed on top of .NET Framework and it requires any system with adequate resources (minimum Intel Dual Core 1.6 or related processor with at least 1 GB of RAM). In fact the system requirements and specifications are more related to the type, complexity and structure of application in which you are trying to use our components. For further information, please visit System Requirements for .NET.

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am a representative from Aspose.Words for .NET team.

It is quite difficult to answer such questions because CPU performance and memory usage all depend on complexity and size of the documents you are loading/generating. In terms of memory, Aspose.Words does not have any limitations. If you’re loading huge Word documents into Aspose.Words’ DOM, more memory would be required. This is because during processing, the document needs to be held wholly in memory. Usually, Aspose.Words needs 10 times more memory than the original document size to build a DOM in the memory. I would suggest you please visit the following link to learn more about the System Requirements:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/System+Requirements

Best regards,

Hi Irfan,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team.

I totally agree to Awais. Surely, regarding Aspose.Cells for Excel spreadsheets, the CPU performance and memory usage totally depend on complexity and size of the Excel files that you are loading/generating. In terms of memory, Aspose.Cells does not put any limitations. If you’re loading or creating huge Excel files the process would require 10 times or more RAM of the size of the file/workbook. But, this is not final as this may vary depending on the type of contents in the sheets, e.g., rich formattings/styles, charts, conditional formattings, binary objects, drawing shapes and images etc. used in the workbook/files, the more you embed these type of objects, the more resources you would need.

And, please visit the following link to learn more about the System Requirements:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/System+Requirements

Thanks,

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I am representative of Aspose.BarCode product. We have added many features and also we have optimized the code from time to time for better performance. Also, we're working to improve the quality and performance of the component on priority basis. There are no dependencies for Aspose.BarCode for .NET product. The product is written in managed C# and is independent, it works on its own. My colleagues from other Aspose components have shed some light on the problem of CPU utilization and performance issues. It is recommended to use small barcode images instead of one huge file. For further information, please visit the documentation links below:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Edition+Types

Hi,

I am a representative from Aspose.Slides team.

I like to share that the memory and CPU consumption are directly related to used presentation and the contents inside it. The more the slides are there in the presentation and more is the multimedia content inside the slides, the more resources will be required to accommodate them inside memory. Actually, whenever a presentation is loaded using Aspose.Slides, it gets loaded in Document Object Model (DOM) of Aspose.Slides. Let's say if the presentation of 2MB is loaded using Aspose.Slides, it does not mean it will take 2MB memory. It will for sure take more than this as it will load the presentation in DOM of Aspose.Slides. As the number of slides and contents inside them will grow, the resource requirements will also get enhanced. We have shared some benchmark results of Aspose.Slides performance over this documentation link. Please visit them as well for your convenience.

Please share if there is any further help that is needed from my end in this regard.

Kind Regards,