System Specific issue

Hello Support,

I am facing a system specific issue regarding word document generation.
You can check image “Capture.png” which is my template.
If I generate report from a system 1 then I find the space as in original template (Capture2.png), But if I generate report from system 2 then it will leave extra space on top (Capture1.png). This issue is system specific, so to resolve it I tried to change Page layout/Margin and set it to “Narrow” in template. And then tried to generate document from both system. In both system I found the Margin to be “Narrow” but the issue of space was unsolved.

So I need to know whether it is possible to set margin programmatically so that the space get adjusted in every system and it does not depend on system.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please make sure that both systems are running Aspose.Words for .NET 15.7.0 (the same latest version):
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Also, what versions of MS Word are you loading reports with in both machines? Are MS Word versions same?

In case the problem still remains and to ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input template Word document
  • Aspose.Words generated output document which shows the undesired behavior
  • Aspose.Words generated output document which shows the correct output
  • Please create a standalone application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,