System.Web dependency

Aspose.Slides depends on System.Web which isn't present in the Client Profile versions of the framework.

Aspose.Slides 5.3

Hello Dear,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET has no dependence on System.Web. It can be used with both windows and web based applications. Please visit this documentation link for the platform supported by Aspose.Slides.

Thanks and Regards,

That is not consistent with my findings. Here is a listing of your dependencies on System.Web:

Aspose.Slides.dll
    Depends On
        mscorlib
        System
        System.Drawing
        System.Web
            System.Web.HttpResponse
                Depends On
                Used In 'Aspose.Slides' By
                    Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.Save(String, SaveFormat, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                    Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.Save(String, SaveFormat, SaveOptions, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                    Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String, SaveFormat, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                    Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String, SaveFormat, SaveOptions, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                Exposed In 'Aspose.Slides' By
                    Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.Save(String, SaveFormat, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                    Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.Save(String, SaveFormat, SaveOptions, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                    Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String, SaveFormat, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                    Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String, SaveFormat, SaveOptions, HttpResponse, Boolean) : Void
                Instantiated In 'Aspose.Slides' By
            System.Web.HttpResponse.AddHeader(String, String) : Void
                Depends On
            System.Web.HttpResponse.ClearContent() : Void
                Depends On
            System.Web.HttpResponse.get_OutputStream() : Stream
                Depends On
            System.Web.HttpResponse.set_ContentType(String) : Void
                Depends On
        System.Windows.Forms
        System.Xml
    P/Invoke Imports

Hello Dear,

I have seen the stack trace shared by you. An issue with ID 29266 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. I have requested our development team to share their views and will share the feedback with you ASAP.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

This was fixed in the latest version 5.4

Hello Dear,

That is really nice that to listen that the issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.4.0. I am sorry we were unable to inform you due to some technical issues.

Thanks and Regards,