Tab is removed when converting rtf to html

In my project I’m converting rtf text to html and in certain scenarios tabs are removed in that conversion. Attached is a sample project which demostrates this. The rtf contains: \tab 50\tab % and after conversion the 50 and the % sign are combined to:<span style="font-family:Arial">50%</span>
. I’m using Aspose.Words 21.8.0.0.TabRemoval.zip (80.5 KB)

@PStevelmans Thank you for reporting this problem to us. For a sake of correction the issue has been logged as WORDSNET-23485. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

We’re you able to reproduce the issue? Just let me known if you need some information.

@PStevelmans Yes, we have reproduce the problem. We have also completed analyzing the issue and managed to identify the root cause of the problem. The issue is currently planned to be fixed in 22.5 version of Aspose.Words (May 2022 release). But please note this is a rough estimate and it can be shifted, so you cannot 100% rely on it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23485) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.