Tabbing bullets

I have just purchased this product for my client in order to give them the ability to export their data and dynamically have powerpoint slides. I have used the methods setBulletOffset and setTextOffset in order to give bulleted lists the ability to have sub bullets (or a nested list). I am having problems keeping the offset values once a user opens the generated powerpoint and starts changing things and then saves the document. When you reopen the document, all the bullets become left aligned. This seems to NOT happen with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 but with 2003 (which our clients use) it is the case.

Please let me know if there is a way to obtain the offsets, or even if there is another way to have sub bullets.

thanks,

Dan Munger

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

An issue with issue id 12542 has been created for this problem. This thread has been associated with the issue so that you can get an automatic notification as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

We are in detailed investigation phase for this issue. It would be helpful for us in this phase, if you provide the presentation having the problem when viewed and edited through MS PowerPoint 2003, but works fine in case of MS PowerPoint 2007.

Thanks and Best Regards