Tabel border is missing in a pdf file

Dear all,
I’m using the Documentbuilder to create flexible tables. Every Table consists of a heading row (cells with a border) and a set of data rows (without border). If I save this document and open it in MS Word it looks fine. But if I’m using Aspose.PDF to create a pdf file, the border is missing. Any idea?
When it is planed to support pagination? I waiting painfully for this feature.
Regards
Erik

Please attach the document illustrating the problem.
As for pagination engine I cannot provide exact timeline yet. We are working hard on it right now and will make every effort to release it as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Dear miklovan,
please apologize the late reply. Due to some urgent projects I wasn’t able to create a suitable example file. Please find attached a word file that illustrates the problem. If I try to save the file using aspose.pdf, the resulting pdf document doesn’t contain any visible grid lines.
Regards
Erik

Thanks for the test project. I will research this issue and respond in the next 2-3 days.
Best regards,

I have found that current version of Aspose.Words cannot read table borders properties correctly in your document. If you set table borders in MS Word 2003 once more to the same values and save the document - the problem disappears.
I have logged this to our defect base as a defect #1199. We will try to fix it in the next release which will be published in a week or so. I will make a post when it will be done here in this thread.
Best regards,

Dear Vladimir,
Will the hot fix also cover MS Word 2000 and Word 97? I’m forced to support both word versions.
Thanks for the great and fast support
Erik

Binary formats of Word 97 through Word 2007 are compatible and we are trying to support all of them equally, although most of the testing goes in MS 2003. More on that here.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 1199) have been fixed in this update.