We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Table badly aligned after update to Aspose.Words for Java 10.1

Hi,

I’m opening this thread to report a problem in the table cell alignment when creating a document in DOC format using your library, as you can see in the file report_mod_99_5_1.doc in attached archive.

If the file is saved in PDF format all works fine, as you can see in the file report_mod_99_5_1.pdf

I’ve uploaded also the JRPRINT files since this report has been created by merging a report compiled using Aspose.Words for JasperReports to another static DOC file.

Regards,
Matteo

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for your request. Could you please also specify on what page should I look for the problem? Your document is quite large. I quickly compared PDF and DOC documents and see the difference on the 17th page. Is this what you mean?

Best regards,

I’m sorry, I should have specified from which page to look at.

The differences are noticeable starting from page 16. Strangely, page 27 is OK even in DOC format… could it be due to the fact that it is only one column?

I also forgot to specify that the report was compiled using Aspose.Words for JasperReports v1.3.1

Hi Matteo,

Thank you for additional information. I logged the issue in our defect database. The developers responsible for Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports will take a look at the issue shortly.

Best regards,