Table becomes split during docx => pdf conversion

Hi, i’m trying to convert a “.docx” to a “.pdf” with “Aspose.Words” and a table becomes split. I join the test case. The text “Financements demandés” is on the beginning of the fourth page, but after conversion it’s moved on the ending of the third page.

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your reqeust has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hello Alexei,
Thanks for your fast feedback.
We have just bought the aspose.total licence with priority support. Could you give us some comments how it is applied on this case, for example ?
Regards
Dimitri

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I see that you have “priority Support”. The issue you reported has the highest priority in our defect database. So we will try to resolve it shortly.
Best regards,

Priviet,

It’s been a few days now.
Could you provide an ETA for a patch to that issue ?
One of our customers really insists on that point.

Regards,

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. We will let you know once it gets fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,

It’s been almost two weeks now.
It’s getting hard to not have feedback on that issue.
Even more when you know that we choose priority support to get real support.

Could you please at least give an estimated date of arrival for a solution to that problem ?

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your request and sorry for delayed response. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you an exact date when the issue will be resolved. We will try our best to fix it in one of the nearest releases.
There are a lot of other important issues our dev team have to work on. We just cannot work on all issues simultaneously. But “Priority” issues are always on the first places in the queue.
My apologizes for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

It’s been 3 weeks now.
Can we have any feedback on that issue ?

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dmitri,
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. I added your request into the monthly reports. This will push the issue up in the priority list. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.
My apologizes for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi and happy new year,

It’s been almost 2 months now.
It seems quite long for a bug correction.
Any feedback on why so much time is required would be appreciated.

Regards,

Hi Dmitri,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. Currently we are working on the very major release of Aspose.Words. We plan to release synchronized versions of Aspose.Words for .NET and Java before the end of this month. So currently our developers are very busy on this work. That is why unfortunately, I cannot promise you that your issue will be resolved before the next release.
One more time we are sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Two months and a half…
We wonder if priority support really means something.

Please tell me you consider your customers seriouslyand you propose them a real support.
Please tell me you have worked on that matter.

Hi Dmitri,
Thanks for your request. The issue will be fixed in the next version of Aspose.Words that will come out in the second half of February. We will let you know once it comes out.
Best regards.

We are now at the end of first march week.

Any new ETA ?

Hi
Thanks for your request. The issue is still scheduled to be fixed in the next version of Aspose.Words that will be released in March. We will immediately let you know once the next version comes out.
Best regards,

Hi,

Can you please give feedback ?

Thank you,
Dimitri

Oops sorry I didn’t see your response on the other page.

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is nothing to add regarding this issue yet. We will keep you informed regarding its status.
Best regards,

Hi,

You said the correction of this bug was planned for release in march.
Could you please confirm its fixed in this april release ?

Thank you,
Dimitri