Table below text issue

Hi,

I am facing an issue while using Aspose.Words. If we insert a table below any text content, then the PDF showing the table with CAPS-BOLD-ITALIC format. At the same time, if we have a table alone or table following some text is working fine.

Attaching 2 images:
1. If text is put below the table.jpg : Text is present below the table. This is correct.
1. Issue of CAPS,BOLD,ITALIC.jpg : Text is above the table. All the text inside the table is CAPS+BOLD+ITALIC.

Kindly let us know how we can resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Gaurang
Hi Gaurang,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

I have attached the document and the pdf’s as requested. The pdf’s are generated using the docx attached.

Thanks,
Gaurang

Hi Gaurang,

Thanks for your inquiry. But, the Word documents you attached are corrupt and couldn’t be opened with Microsoft Word 2013 and Aspose.Words 14.3.0 on my side. I have recovered “table_font_not_retained.docx” document using Microsoft Word 2013 and then generated output PDF using Aspose.Words (please see attached Word/PDF files). The output generated is as expected. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Hi,

If you say the word file is corrupted then it means Aspose.Words 14.3.0 generates corrupted docs as because those word files are generated by Aspose.Words 14.3.0.

The tables requirement is important business requirement and one of the reason we use Aspose. The issue might be with Aspose Words or Aspose PDF.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Can anybody please respond on this?

Thanks,

Gaurang

Hi Gaurang,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please create a standalone runnable simple Java application (source code) that helps us in reproducing your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue further and provide you more details. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,