Table Border Issue

rprtDocBldr.InsertCell();
rprtDocBldr.CellFormat.Width = widths[0];
rprtDocBldr.CellFormat.HorizontalMerge = CellMerge.None;
rprtDocBldr.CellFormat.Borders.Left.LineStyle = LineStyle.Single;
if (i == topTsts.Count - 1) rprtDocBldr.CellFormat.Borders.Bottom.LineStyle = LineStyle.Single;
rprtDocBldr.CellFormat.Shading.BackgroundPatternColor = bkgrndClr;
rprtDocBldr.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = ParagraphAlignment.Left;
rprtDocBldr.ParagraphFormat.Style = rprtDocBldr.Document.Styles[Constants.Styles.NORMUNLINED8_PARA];
rprtDocBldr.Font.Style = rprtDocBldr.Document.Styles[Constants.Styles.NORMUNLINED8_CHAR];
rprtDocBldr.Write(topTsts[i].TestNumber);

just as a side-note, I after I added the header rows (with border), I applied the following code: rprtDocBldr.CellFormat.ClearFormatting(); This seemed to have the desired result… all the borders (save the column borders) were removed. It had the unfortunate side affect though of changing the font to 11pt (should be 8) and removing the upper right border of the header cell. Previous to this change the missing border was only happening when the document was saved to a pdf file.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your request. It is not quite clear for me how I can reproduce the problem. Could you please create a simple application, which will demonstrate the issue? I will check it on my side and provide you more information. Also, it would be great if you attach the expected result.
Best regards.

Actually, I found a work-around… thanks for your help. – mlb