Table border not visible while converting doc to pdf

We have used following code for converting word doc to pdf. Word doc have formatted html table which have border for every

tag. After word doc gets converted into PDF, border is not visible.

Function used:

Document target;

using (MemoryStream docxStream = new MemoryStream(documentBytes))

{

target = new Aspose.Words.Document(docxStream);

}

MemoryStream pdfStream = new MemoryStream();

target.Save(pdfStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Environment details:

OS- Windows 8 Enterprise

MS WORD- 2013
Aspose.pdf.dll- 10.4.0.0

Please find attached same document for the testing. Can you please take a look on it as a prority?

Thanks,
Tejal

Hi Tejal,

Thanks for contacting support.

As your query is related to Aspose.Words, so I am moving this thread to respective forum, where my fellow workers from respective team will further look into this matter and will reply accordingly. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Tejal,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share the PDFTest.docx again here for testing purposes? The shared file has size 0kb. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir,

Sorry for the inconvience.
I have attached the document again. Can you please check over?

Thanks and regards,
Tejal

Hi Tejal,

Thanks
for sharing the document. I have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.9.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 15.9.0. I have attached the output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

Hi Tahir,

I have updated both Aspose.Words for .NET to 15.9.0 and Aspose.PDF for .NET to 10.9.0 and tried, but still i am facing the same issue i.e. table border not visible.

Thanks,
Tejal

Hi Tejal,

Thanks for your inquiry. It would be great if you please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please

create a standalone/runnable simple application (for example a Console
    Application Project
    ) that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document

• Please attach the output Pdf file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please
    share the operating system detail and .NET frame work to which you are facing this issue

As soon as you get these pieces of information to
us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.