We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Table border outline not showing

I’m using Aspose Pdf 9.1. I have the following code and when it outputs to a pdf file only a line outlining the left side of the border appears. The top, bottom, and right lines outlining the border do not appear. As soon as I remove the widths from both of the table attributes the table displays correctly on the pdf file. Is this a bug? Is there something I can do to display the page correctly?

I have attached an image of my pdf.

var htmlText="

Employee Name Department
test test

"

var text = new Text(htmlText);
text.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;
text.IsHtml5Supported = true;
text.IfHtmlTagSupportedOverwriteHtmlFontNames = true;
document.Sections[0].Paragraphs.Add(text);

Hi Andres,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check following documentation link for new approach for HTML to PDF conversion, It is using enhanced engine for the conversion. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the requirements.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

I would like to use Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf so I can send it the html text as a string and it will convert it for me. Is there any way to do this with Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf? Is this a bug?

Hi Andres,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have noticed your reported issue in Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace. But I am afraid it is old generator and obsolete now. We are making changes and improvements in new generator Aspose.Pdf (DOM approach). It is more improved and efficient.

Currently Aspose.Pdf.Document(DOM approach) renders HTML document to PDF document, but it does not support to add HTML contents(inline) in PDF document at the moment. We have already logged this feature request as PDFNEWNET-35804 in our issue tracking system. We will update you via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regard,