Table border problem

Hi,

I ran into the following problem, where the bottom table border gets drawn twice if the table has a marginbottom set.

This is sample xml which reproduces the problem using 5.1 & 5.4 versions of aspose.pdf.dll:

test

The resulting pdf is attached. I also attempted to see if version 6.0 (net4.0) fared any better, but that gave me an error “Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.”. So I reverted back to 5.4.

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce that when converting the provided XML file into PDF format, double bottom border is being displayed. For the sake of correction, I have logged is as PDFNEWNET-29671. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. I have also managed to reproduce the same issue with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0.

However concerning to license issue, it has separately been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29371 and I am pleased to share that its Hotfix will be included in upcoming release version which will be published in following days. Please be patient and spare us little time. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29371) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-29671) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.