Table Border rendered incorrectly

Hi,

please see attached document. On page 2 there are severall one-row-tables containing two cells, the left cell containing text and is bordered, the right cell is empty and withouth border. When this document is rendered into PDF, the right cell has also border around it.

thank you
Robert

Hi,
I have tested your file with Aspose.Words 5.0.2.0 and Aspose.Pdf 3.6.2.0 and was not able to reproduce the error. Please download the latest version of the components and try again. I have attached the output that I got.
Thanks.

Hi,

actually i’m using the newest versions. The newest version of Aspose.Words is not 5.0.2.0, it is 5.1.0.0.
Here is again a minimal test and it is still showing the problem.

cheers
Robert

Hi,
I have tested again with Aspose.Words 5.1.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf 3.6.2.0 and didn’t get the problem. Can you please double check your version of dll and also send us the code that you are using.
Thanks.

I have reproduced this error with Aspose.Words 5.1.0 but it work well with 5.0.2. So I think this is a bug of Aspose.Words 5.1.0. I will move this thread to Aspose.Words forum.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry.
This is a know issue. We negotiated some changes to border logic with Hans Zhang and implemented BorderStyle=“None” in Aspose.Words 5.1.0. In the next version of Aspose.Pdf this will be properly handled since I already have seen its beta.
Here is what we output to the XML:
In the next release I will also remove unneeded here LineWidth attributes. I haven’t removed them till now because it broke something in some particular cases.
Tommy, I think you can provide a temporary build with implementation of this feature. You can read more about this in our correspondence with Hans or ask him. I also have a beta but I’m not authoritative for its distribution.
Thank you,

Hi Robert,

Please try the attached dll. It is a beta version which will resolve your problem when working with Aspose.Words 5.1.0. Thanks.

Best regards.

Hello Hans,

the attached version works fine. When can we expect a production version of this fix? I can not use a beta version in production enviroment, so i need to make a decission if i should wait for a productive release of your fix or if i should downgrade to Aspose.Words 5.0.2.

Thank you

Robert

Hi Robert,

I will do some tests and give you a product version in about one week. As this is a new feature of both aspose.pdf and aspose.words, you should also inquire aspose words team for a mature versoin. Thanks.

Best regards.

Hi Hans,

do you have an ETA for the Aspose.Pdf hotfix?
Thanks
Robert

Hi Robert,

Our new hotfix Aspose.Pdf 3.6.2.4 is ready. Please try the attachment and let us know if you have any other problems.

Best regards.

Hi,

everything seems to work. When will you release this as an official version?
Thanks
Robert

Hi Robert,

I think we will publish our official version in two or three weeks.

Best regards.